Apple season is still hanging on for us over here, we picked a couple more bags of apples last week and I've been cooking them up and enjoying delicious, fresh, chunky, applesauce... mmm. Any others out there gleaning apples from someone's trees, or your own, here is a simple and tasty recipe for apple crisp. We made it last night for dessert with my parents, who are here visiting us this week. :)
5 cups apples
1/4-1/2 cup honey mixed through apples
1/3 Cup butter
1/2 C. oats
1/2 C. br. sugar
1/2 C flour
1 T. Cinnamon
1/4 teas. all spice
Mix this til crumbly and place on top of apples in 8x8 pan.
Cook at 350 for 40-50 min.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THANK YOU! I've had these apples waiting for me to do something with, and NOW I CAN MAKE APPLE CRISP with your recipe :)
Love you, Amanda. Thanks for your kind and beautiful words of mom. Please tell your parents hi from me.
lots of love from me and all my boys,
angela
I didn't know your parents are in town. Have so much fun with them! I love reading your blog, Amanda. It's so good to know what's going on in your lives. We miss you guys!
Susan
Post a Comment