Clara did not get to play with the the kitty, but Abi likes to jump for her wiggling toes wherever she is laying or sitting. ;)
Monday, June 2, 2008
Abi
Our new kitty is keeping us busy. I thought I would post some pictures of us with Abilene, whom we call Abi. I don't think she will ever respond to her actual name. We are learning that cats do their own thing, they don't 'listen and obey' as we frequently say to Jack, when he needs to follow instructions. :) Jack loves to play with her and she's enjoying all of his attention too.



Clara did not get to play with the the kitty, but Abi likes to jump for her wiggling toes wherever she is laying or sitting. ;)
Clara did not get to play with the the kitty, but Abi likes to jump for her wiggling toes wherever she is laying or sitting. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment