A day in the life of Jack.
wake up
go potty
eat cereal
watch daddy leave out on the porch
run to the his window by the time daddy gets in front of the house and wave byebye
say i love you daddy, bye
tell mommy he's gone
read books to Clara (pronounced care-la )
play legos
get the eggs from the chicken coop with mommy
kick the ball in the front yard
dig holes in the front yard
kick the ball in the street like daddy taught him... not mommy
play with the kitty, Abi
eat lunch
read books with mommy
take a nap
wake up
wait for daddy to come home, when he hears the big truck, run out onto the deck
yell to daddy, can I hear the honker ( honk the horn)
yea! good job daddy! clap, clap
beg Greg to kick the ball until supper time, over and over again
supper
usually some more kicking the ball outside and helping with the garden
go potty
brush teeth
read books
hit the hay!
whew.
wake up
go potty
eat cereal
watch daddy leave out on the porch
run to the his window by the time daddy gets in front of the house and wave byebye
say i love you daddy, bye
tell mommy he's gone
read books to Clara (pronounced care-la )
play legos
get the eggs from the chicken coop with mommy
kick the ball in the front yard
dig holes in the front yard
kick the ball in the street like daddy taught him... not mommy
play with the kitty, Abi
eat lunch
read books with mommy
take a nap
wake up
wait for daddy to come home, when he hears the big truck, run out onto the deck
yell to daddy, can I hear the honker ( honk the horn)
yea! good job daddy! clap, clap
beg Greg to kick the ball until supper time, over and over again
supper
usually some more kicking the ball outside and helping with the garden
go potty
brush teeth
read books
hit the hay!
whew.
Jack turned into a little boy overnight, no more baby Jack Jack. If we are outside, he is constantly throwing himself around on the ground yelling grunting noises and talking to himself. He always wants to read to Clara, or do not nice things to her like pulling, pushing, or pinching. But mostly he talks all the time... asking questions, commenting on EVERYTHING, and repeating himself until we answer him, making loud noises and sounds, and talking to Clara and Buddy(his stuffed animal that is by his side always.) He loves to sing songs and recently he makes up his own songs with a story or something he is thinking about to a tune that he knows.
Ah, the first child... is there ever a dull moment? I love it. And yes, our favorite name, most commonly used by Greg and I, Jack-o. :) I have been trying to teach Jack different things like shapes, colors, letters, Bible verses, anything I can think of to start him thinking about. And I decided to make a learning journal for him so that we can record the different memory verses he learns, and the other fun things he starts to learn in a journal. I thought this would be a good way to record it and to review it all. It will also give me some experience thinking about homeschooling and if it is something I feel confident about doing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment